Hunter and I spent a few naptimes this week finishing up the Halloween projects before Halloween.
Hunter truly loved making our house the spookiest house.
We made balloon monsters. Hunter loved drawing on the monster's brain.
We also made little glue mummies.And tape mummies.
Hunter loved his little mummy guy.
We also made spiderwebs with a bouncy ball. Hunter loved rolling it around.
Hunter liked making a hand print pumpkin and making the face.
We made thumbprint monsters.
Hunter had an amazing time taking each thumbprint and creating a monster. He loved picking out how exactly to make the monster and telling me a little story about each monster.
He loved his monster's and I think they made such cute bookmarks.
Here are the finished monsters, there are a couple of lobsters, fish, mike from Monsters Inc. I loved making these fun projects with my fun little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.