Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Taking Care of Baby

These two boys are so cute.  They are both way into babies right now.  We were over at Grammie and Papa's house and when I went to check to see how they were doing in the toy room, Hunter was feeding the baby.  He was so excited they had a baby and a bottle (we don't have any dolls so he thought it was awesome he could take care of the baby there).
 In the morning Cameron often gets up and wants me to swaddle all of his stuffed animals in their blankets.  The other morning I heard Hunter in with Cameron saying "don't worry Cameron I can waddle your babies for you".
They are going to be such good helpers and are so excited for a baby.  Hunter was obsessed with having a baby brother but after playing with his cousin Emma he said it might be okay if we get a girl.  Boy or girl they are going to have some loving older brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.