Today we decided it would be fun to go to the dinosaur museum.
The boys love this polar bear statue outside the museum. He is such a cute little boy.The boys love this green screen exhibit that makes you a part of the show. Hunter likes to wear a green shirt because sometimes it makes his body disappear. They were so cute acting and playing on the tv. Cameron was a little confused and surprised.
Then we headed outside to pan for gold. Hunter was so excited to get gold nuggets. He said "I am so lucky I have gold and the best mom". It totally made my day.
Then they began to dig for fossils. They were so excited about each bone and rock that they found but now everywhere we go Hunter is sure that any rock is a dinosaur bone.
Hunter was giving me the best looks today in all of the pictures. Here he is sad that he is in jail.
He is scared of the t rex behind him. He was so funny today.
Then the boys had fun at the pottery exhibit putting together these two different puzzles. The boys were pretty proud of their work.
Taking pictures in the fake desert.
Cameron loves this pteranadon rocking horse. He would spend the whole time riding it if I would let him.
Playing by the LED fire.
Then we came back to play. These two are the best of friends. They love each other so much and always want to play together. Cameron wants to be with Hunter all of the time and Hunter is always talking about how much he loves Cameron. I love their little conversations and watching them play together. I am so lucky to be these two little guys mama.
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.