After breakfast I thought it would be fun to let the boys play with their food a bit. So we decided to make fruit loop necklaces. The boys loved stringing the necklaces and making them so big.
They were so proud of their necklaces.The boys quickly enjoyed eating all of their hard work.
We had the bounce house that we borrowed for Hunter's birthday and the boys had a great time bouncing together.
In the past we have thought about getting a play set for the boys but after seeing how much the boys love the bounce house I'm now debating getting a bounce house. Every day Hunter tells me he needs to get some exercise. Cameron loves doing flips. They both have so much fun and they love jumping with mom and dad so much. It is definitely a fun family activity together. Jumping in the bounce house sure makes you feel like a kid. It is so much fun. I love my second childhood with these two.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.