Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

This Mother's Day was so much fun with my three wonderful boys.  The boys made me breakfast in bed.  They ran up and down the stairs showing me my gifts and my card.  I think Cameron opened my gift almost 7 times before giving it to me.  It was adorable and so funny.  They were so excited to celebrate mommy and it was such a wonderful day.  I cannot imagine my life without my boys, they are my world, my everything.  I always tell my little guys I am the luckiest mama ever.  No mother's day for me is complete with out contemplating the two beautiful and selfless women who changed my life forever.


 I often think how empty and lost I would feel without my boys and when I look at my boys I see their birth mothers every day.  They are in my thoughts, they are in our conversations, they are in my heart.  I love these women so much and spent time today talking to my boys about their birthmothers and all of their love for them. 

We had a lot of fun making gifts for the grandma's.  The boys loved getting a chance to paint.  Even if it meant painting their bodies and with their bodies.  These two had so much fun making a mess.
All covered in paint and having so much fun.  These two little men are so silly.
 We were able to go to my grandma's grave on Mother's Day and celebrate her with the boys.  She was such a kind of loving grandma and was such an inspiration for good.  I love talking and sharing with the boys about my grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.