We go on walks all of the time and my boys love to collect pine cones.
I had a pretty good stash of pine cones and have been trying to think of some way to use them with the boys. We have made bird feeders a few times so I decided to come up with something new.
I thought it would be fun to paint them different colors and then put them in a bowl for our table centerpiece.
Hunter of course wanted quite a few red ones and Cameron just wanted to paint.
Then, I let the boys just paint.
Hunter did a little q-tip painting but Cameron just wanted a brush.
I think he decided he could cover himself more completely with a brush.
Hunter saw his brother covered and had to get in on the action.
So we decided the only way to fix this was double baths in the sink.
Super silly boys. Bath time was crazy but they couldn't stop laughing.The finished project turned out super cute. Love making things with my little guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.