The boys loved their best friend brother robots. They had to make them look just the same and loved being able to bring them all around the house to play.
On one of Hunter's first days of preschool, Cameron and I decided to make monster puppets.
Cameron named his monster Fred and both of the boys loved the voice I used for Fred. They were adorable interacting with him and pretending he was real. Fred could get both of the boys to be so helpful all day. I love Cameron's faces in these pictures. He is so cute.
Hunter absolutely loves aliens, outer space and rockets. Every morning the boys love to talk and plan out how they are going to go to outer space in a rocket when they are big like daddies. Cameron always begs Hunter to get to ride on his rocket. It is so funny. Hunter was so excited to make this alien hat and all week would scare people that their was an alien in the house. We love doing silly projects and making fun crafts together. I am always amazed at how many fun things we can make out of all of the random things at our house.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.