Thursday, July 31, 2014

First Day of School

Hunter had his first day of Kindergarten today. 
I cannot believe this little guy is old enough for school but I am so excited for this new adventure in his life.  Hunter could not wait to start school. 
He requested breakfast in bed for the special occasion and daddy stayed home, made him breakfast, and we all took him into school.
Hunter all dressed and ready to go.  When I asked what he wanted to be when he grew up he said "a volcanologist, a scientist who studies bugs and an astronaut".  He said he was most excited for "P.E."
Playing on the monkey bars before school.
Waiting outside his classroom.
In line heading into class.  I love the look on his face, he was so excited and eager to get started.  Dropping him off was hard for mom but I have loved seeing him grow and gain more independence.  He is such a wonderful little guy.
So what do you do when your best friend starts Kindergarten without you.  Go get donuts.  Cameron definitely misses his brother but it is fun to have some one on one time with this little guy.  And Hunter is ready to play when we pick him up at lunch. 
Cameron started his art class the next day.  He couldn't wait to meet his teacher. 
When I asked what he wanted to be when he grew up he said "a missionary and teach everybody" and when I asked what he was most excited for he said "painting and arting". 
Meeting his new friends and teacher.
Drawing a picture in class.  I love that his shoes are off.  He is so adorable in his class and so excited for everything.  I wish that I could have half of Cameron's enthusiasm. 
I love watching my boys grow and learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.