Right now we do not have anything on our schedule. I realized that for probably the last time in our lives we have no where that we have to be. I am loving the simplicity of my life and am treasuring these last few months before Hunter starts Kindergarten. I have been trying to let the boys be little boys and let them direct our days a bit more. We talk about what we want to do each morning and have fun together. I love listening to their ideas and watching their imaginations grow.
Playing at the park before the weather gets too hot.Then the boys wanted to go to the pet store to see the animals.
Each of the boys picked out what pets they wanted.
The boys love playing playdough. It is one of their favorite activities.
I am always so surprised at how long they can play with playdough.
I absolutely love my days without schedules and deadlines. I love being with my little ones all of the time. I know I am going to miss these days so much.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.