Sunday, December 22, 2013

Missionary Brothers

 This morning Hunter woke up a lot before Cameron so I was telling him the story about Christ's Birth.  He was so sweet and cute listening and at the end he asked if he could bring a real Book of Mormon to church.  I was thinking he didn't need to because he cannot even read yet so I asked him why he wants the scriptures at church and he said "Mom, I just want to learn more."  It was so cute. 
The boys then both had to get scriptures for church and wanted to dress up like missionaries. 
Cameron wore Patrick's old mission tag to church and Hunter wore his future missionary tag.  They went up to the full time missionaries to show them.
 Then when they came home they both laid down on the couch and read their scriptures together.  They laid down and looked at their scriptures for 15 minutes and kept talking about how they were best friend missionary brothers.  I am so amazed at how much they understand and how much they want to learn.  They are absolutely amazing and fantastic little boys.  They bring me so much joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.